Tell a story, save a life.
Leon Sheets was engulfed in a flash fire that left 20% of his body with second- and third-degree burns. He was pressure washing in his confinement building when an electric spark ignited methane gas released from foaming manure. Read Story
Telling the Story Project is a collaborative work made possible through funding from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Agriculture, Forestry and Fishing Program (NIOSH AgFF).
Copyright 2018-2023 Telling the Story Project